Following a bench trial involving charges of Attempted Murder and Aggravated Battery, Chicago Criminal Defense Attorney Nenye E. Uche secured a “Not Guilty” verdict for his client on all charges. Click Here To Read Full Release.
- Attorney Uche persuades Illinois Appellate Court to throw out client’s conviction for drug trafficking
- Attorney Uche secures a Not Guilty jury verdict for a client facing armed habitual criminal charges
- Attorney Uche secures a Not Guilty jury verdict on behalf of a client charged with four counts of Rape
- When Can You Be Charged with Burglary in Illinois?
- Can a Person Be Accused of Illinois DUI with a BAC Under 0.08?